Picture Strip 42 : Walt Disney's Story of Robin Hood

These are the final pages of Laurence’s fantastic picture strip of Walt Disney’s movie the Story of Robin Hood and his Merrie Men (1952). I am sure you will agree that he has not only given us a chance to re-live the magic moments again, but also to see and appreciate each scene in all its Technicolor glory.
His wonderful work has gone a long way to keeping the memory of the film alive and hopefully shown to my new readers why it is loved by so many. So, a very special thank you to Laurence for regularly sending the picture strip in to me.




To view all the previous pages, please click here.

5 comments:

Clement Glen said...

"Picture Strip 42 : Walt Disney's Story of Robin Hood"

A very special thank you to Laurence!

Trish said...

I love the last scene, with Elton Hayes singing a rollicking song as he heads off into the sunset.

*heaves a great sigh for all is right with the world*

It's been a delight to follow the picture strip bit by bit. Thanks for the great memories of this wonderful film, Clement.

Clement Glen said...

Well the picture strip has been Laurence's work, Trish and its all thanks to him.

But I agree, the final scene as Alan a Dale strolls off into the sunset is wonderful.

The film ends and the legend begins as the minstrel spreads his new ballads and stories across the countryside. A clever link with the medieval beginnings of the Robin Hood tales.

Neil said...

I love the final shot where Elton Hayes is silhouetted against the sky and even the shots before where he walks away singing through the trees and up the hill.
Laurence has got these stills perfectly. Sorry to see the picture strip come to an end.

buy steroids said...

Hey there, You have performed a great job. I'll certainly digg it and in my view suggest to my friends. I'm confident they'll be benefited from this web site.