Merry Christmas


 


2022 will be the 70th anniversary of the release of Walt Disney's Story of Robin Hood and his Merrie Men. 

This site hasn't been going quite as long, but I've been blogging about this film for 16 years. I could not have achieved this without the continual help of many of my readers. Together we have created an incredible resource for anybody interested in learning about this Technicolor masterpiece.

A very Merry (or is that Merrie?) Christmas and a Happy New Year to all my readers!



6 comments:

Clement Glen said...

Merrie Christmas and a Happy New Year to all my readers

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you as well, Clement, and a very Happy Year. Hope for a restored Bluray edition of our favorite film in 2022!
Thank you for keeping us informed!
Faithfully yours,
Christian

Clement Glen said...

Christian, Merry Christmas to you and your family and thank you for your continued support.

Neil said...

Once again throughout the year, we have been able to read a few more facts and snippets about the film which has held us spellbound for many years- Thanks to you, Clement. I am sure there will be many more revelations. As you say a Merrie Christmas and a happy and Healthy New Year.

Clement Glen said...

Thank you Neil!

Emma L said...

Hello! Loving your site, I've recently moved to the area, and working in film set decoration and hajng a huge love and connection to walts life, Norton disney and his legacy, feels magicto stumble across more on this that was shot in the trees so close to me right now!