Albie's Videos of Sherwood Forest, Wellow May Day and Haughton Chapel.


Above is a picture I took of an ancient tree in Sherwood Forest a few weeks back. I can see the face and horns of Herne the Hunter amongst its gnarled bark and his arms seemed to be streched right out, almost protecting the woodland behind him!

If you would like to see more of Sherwood Forest, Wellow May Day and the old ruins of Haughton Chapel in Nottinghamshire, Albie has very kindly sent in a link to his video chanel on YouTube.

It can be found at:http://www.youtube.com/user/Albieinthewoods

4 comments:

Clement Glen said...

"Albie's Videos of Sherwood Forest, Wellow May Day and Haughton Chapel."

Many thanks Albie!

Avalon said...

All three were excellent videos! Thanks for sharing these!

And you know I like Lucy! Are you messing with me? If not, please share your story when you have time, I would love to hear.

Clement Glen said...

I posted the story on your blog Avalon!

Avalon said...

Lol, I should have known you were teasing!

But on the serious side my little niece used to (or maybe still does) correspond with her little sister on the Internet. I believe they met on a forum a few years ago, then become buds on myspace.